Thursday, January 15, 2009

Harry Potter Challenge

As I was scrapbooking the other night and listening to my book on tape
(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) I got an idea!
This idea also partially came from the awesome blog:

Scrapping Across The Universe

Every month, I will be posting excerpts from the excellent fictional series

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


From these excerpts, I will pose a scrapbooking challenge. Once you have
completed the challenge, post a link to your layout under comments and I will post the
winner the following month.

Because our blog is so new and we are just getting started, we have limited
resources to give as prizes. If anyone has any ideas about this, please let me know!
Eventually I would love to be giving prizes for each challenge
so keep posting your layouts!

The first challenge will be posted sometime in the next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment